Based in Canada & Germany
In Parkitect you are a theme park designer, tasked with building and managing theme parks across a 26 level campaign mode. It also includes sandbox mode and Workshop support to easily share and play new parks. In Parkitect, the emphasis is on management with a resource management system and sometimes picky guests to take care of.
Texel Raptor's debut game. Originally Kickstarted after a couple prototypes in August 22, 2014 by game artist Garret Randell, programmer Sebastian Mayer and sound studio A Shell in the Pit. A year later it reached Early Access and quickly gained a dedicated community who even figured out how to mod the game early on. Since then, the community and Texel Raptor have worked together in adding new features and content over the years in development, with the goal of bringing back the best of classic theme park games with many new features and content on top.
- Play through a 26 level campaign, revealing and adding to the colorful world map
- Sandbox mode including a terrain generator for easy creation
- Workshop support for sharing parks, scenarios, custom scenery and more to come
- A powerful, piece-based track builder that allows for resizing and custom banking angles for most roller coaster pieces
- Night mode where your rides come to life with animated lighting
- Extensive modding support
Logo & IconDownload logo files as .zip (11.8 MB)
Texel Raptor allows for the contents of Parkitect to be published through video broadcasting services for any commercial or non-commercial purposes. Monetization of videos created containing assets from Parkitect is legally & explicitly allowed by Texel Raptor. This permission can be found in writing at https://www.texelraptor.com/games/parkitect/presskit.